Sunday, September 15, 2013

Introduction to Life

This blog will be very special.
It will take any time to complete this, but will try and set aside one day a week to work on it.

It will be different than all the others.
I have been thinking about this for a while.  In a way have been working on it most of my adult life.
Until recently I would never have been able to do this, but with the advancement in technology and the internet at our finger tips, it is actually possible.

I came across a site that was about being ordained to marry people etc.  You can do that for free.
So I decide I would try it.  I know many who would prefer to marry outside of a church or courthouse.
Don't ever expect to marry someone, but that it would be a unique experience to have.

I told my boyfriend what I had done, he didn't even blink an eye (guess it takes a lot for me to surprise anymore LOL)

But what I noticed was that it also said you could start your on religion!
I checked out a few sites on how to start a religion (curiosity gets me every time!) plus I love to learn new things all the time, this was a great opportunity to learn about how some of our newer religions are started.
Sadly a lot of the information I found more or less turned the subject into a joke.  It was more or less a way to scam money from people.  Sure they gave you step by step  instructions but more or less it was on how to steal people's money and they more or less said make up the rules as you go.  If you contradict yourself, who cares all the religions do it.   The worst part is that many people do just exactly that.

Anyways, I joking told him about how I could start a religion if I wanted too.
His reply was "If anyone could do it, it would be you!"

That started me thinking.
I don't want to start a religion but a belief.
I guess in our world a belief is a religion.
I don't want to ask for money.
All I want is people to change.
To cherish Life, above all else.
I do not want to make up a God.
I already believe there is a higher being.
Many people do.

To me any God that does not promote Life, can not be a true God.
Why would any God create Life just to promote destroying it?

When I first started blogging I wanted a address that was already taken, fortheloveoflife.
I ended up with fortheloveofalicesfamily.  When I was able to finally use the blog for myself, I named titled it "For the Love of Life! Alice's World!"

This one will be called "Life Is Above All", with the address of lifeisaboveall.blogspot.com.

So I hope you can come back soon.
I will try to start putting my thoughts into words.
Why I believe that to cherish Life, will save this world.

Alice M



1 comment:

  1. i am always interested in hearing what people think. provides new ways of seeing things for me.
    i will be looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
    me..I believe..my husband,an unbeliever/atheist. brings about some spirited conversations!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember these are my beliefs and I am not forcing them on anyone so please be respectful if you make a comment.

AddThis